Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
2. The promotion starts on 22 February 2021 and finishes at close of business on 22 April 2021 unless otherwise extended at Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting sole discretion.
3. “$69 in-home consultation appointment Voucher” Sign up online from hannahcares.com/voucher during the Promotional Period and contact Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting to book an appointment. (“Promotional Offer”) call 919-998-6452. It includes an initial assessment, home safety assessment or other offerings are at the sole discretion of the staff at the time of your appointment.
4. This “Promotional Offer” cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer and is valid for North Carolina residents and new clients only.
5. The “Promotional Offer” cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
6. To be eligible to claim the “Promotional Offer” individuals must attend a pre-appointment call, client referral intake form & in-home or virtual assessment visit at a selected time as outlined during the Promotional Period. (“Promotional Product”)
Claims – Entry
7. This promotion can be claimed in Alamance, Chatham, Durham, Orange and Person counties only.
8. All claims must be received before 5 pm on the end date of this promotion as mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim (there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfillment
9. If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the “Promotional Offer” within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
10. This Promotion is open to all Alamance, Chatham, Durham, Orange and Person county residents. Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related companies or any agencies involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this Promotion provided they purchase the “Promotional Product” through a participating location.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
13. Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting is final.
14. “The Promoter” Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting – Phone 919-998-6452.
15. For any inquiries or concerns please contact Hannah Shanafelt – 919-998-6452.
Any services mentioned are in-home care services and will be provided by an appropriately qualified employee at Hannah’s Home Health & Care Consulting.
No services provided are implied to be treatments, cures or remedies for any condition and are instead provided in support of normal health, function, and/or recovery.